Friday, August 8, 2014

Without Saying a Word This 6 Minute Short Film Will Make You Speechless



First off, I am not a vegetarian, nor vegan and probably never will be. But after watching this film which has no words to the video, it send a very powerful message which I am sure is unique to each individual.

The first thing I thought of was the utter disappointment of being human. Seeing the process from concept to completion, beginning to end is pretty disturbing. Maybe a salad for tonight?
Let me know how it made you feel? It can be anything as long as it’s honest.


Michael W says:
“This is pretty much why even if I’m a meat eater–I don’t support factory farming while preferring to go local, and try to keep consumption down to a minimum. I’m also for lab grown and synthesized food, support technologies like 3D printing. I look towards a future like that of Star Trek where we can simply replicate food–so that one day this, and the slaughter of animals in general will be a thing of the past.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

ShareThis